Monday 16 June 2014

Video Self Portrait - Culminating

I video self portrait is a foreign topic to me, so having this for a culminating was difficult, but I feel I came up with an interesting and creative idea. For my video self portrait I decided to film my whole day and then edit it into short 1-2 second clips, so that my whole day can be see within one minute.

The video starts with my morning alarm that wakes me up in the morning and ends with my drive home from school. I ended the piece at that end of my school day because it is the longest part of my day hence the title.

Some shots are blurry for example the morning alarm shot. I did this to visually represent the parts of my day that are most exhausting, confusing, and tiring. I did not add any extra music to my video because I felt that the normal sounds and voices of my day would be the best fit.
The only exception to this was an enhanced alarm sound at the beginning of my day.

My video has a title intro to start, but abruptly ends I did this because the start of my video is that start of my day, but the end of my video isn't that en of my day it is just the end of the longest part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment